Technical Project Manager / Application Engineer
We are looking for a high-performing technical project manager with proven experience in managing software projects, vision projects, or mechatronic projects across multiple industries (automotive, metals, FCMG, banking, retail, and others). You will be responsible for the first technical contact with the customer, gathering information about the project's scope.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Take responsibility for all project deliverables and outcomes while managing and exceeding client expectations.
Develop a deep understanding of partner needs and work to coordinate internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our projects.
Manage all project and client engagement aspects, such as dates, budgets, performance indicators, progress reports, contract agreements, and invoicing.
Facilitate communication and maintain strong relationships with all project stakeholders and team members.
Capture project outputs, track project deliverables, glean insights/best practices/lessons learned, and assess outcomes.
Communicate with clients from different industries – demonstrating the technical aspects of our vision solutions and products.
Provide inputs for product management that help to identify new features and applications.
- Min. 3 years of extensive project management experience in a B2B environment.
- Education in technical fields (engineering) is an advantage.
- Extensive experience in some of the following areas: machine vision, machine learning/AI, big data, quality control systems, factory automation, and digitization.
- Ability to succinctly and effectively communicate complicated technical issues
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to gather technical information from the customer.
- Available to travel min. 50% of the time.
- Valid driving license.